your browsing experience.
Cookie information: We love cookies - you can dunk them in your tea!
(This message is only intended to appear the first time you visit and then at six month intervals)
BEST WESTERN Monkbar Hotel > Meetings > Delegate tariff
Need 4 rooms or more? Please contact us
Looking for an easy way to manage your business accounts? Then look no further. The BEST WESTERN Business Account covers all your hotel expenses, meeting room charges & rail travel all in one simple card.
Here at the BEST WESTERN Monkbar Hotel we pride ourselves in standing out from the crowd – now a days there are lots of meeting venues to choose from but we guarantee that our passion, care and expertise will make you want to return time and time again . Our Conference Managers Neil & Don have over 20 years experience at the hotel and together they are dedicated to making your event run perfectly every time.
Our meeting rooms can be used for all sorts of different uses so please call Liz Beaumont or Nikki Brannan in the Conference Office on 01904 638086 and they will guide you through the various rooms and rates. As well as offering day delegate and 24 hour prices we also hire out our meeting rooms on a room hire basis. Please see below what we include in our tariffs.
< Previous Next >
Our Day Delegate rate which is flexible dependant upon the day of the week and the time of the year, ranges from £35 - £65 per person and includes:
Our residential 24 – hour conference tariff ranges from £130 - £165 per person and in addition to our day delegate features include:
We are pleased to announce that with the help of all the staff and the support of our guests we are the first city centre York Hotel to be presented with the GOLD award from the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
As part of our ongoing GREEN POLICY we have created a Green Conference Package which helps save you money whilst doing your bit to help the planet. We will give you 10 % off our Day delegate package and for every 20 delegates we will plant a tree with the woodland trust in one of their nature reserves.
All we ask for you to do is –
• Use public transport or car share on your travels here to the hotel
• Use electronic communication with our team and yours were possible
• If printing is needed please print double sided
• Leave your unwanted paper to recycle
• Leave stationary for the next meeting
• And please turn off the lights when you leave the conference room
We believe that as a business we have a responsibility not only to minimise our impact but also to make environmental policy a key and integral part of our business strategy.
What we do –
• All of our conference rooms have natural daylight
• All light bulbs are energy efficient
• We use local food suppliers
• Use electronic communication where possible
• Recycle all paper, cardboard & glass
• Most of our food waste is broken down into water
• Support local charities & organisations
• All BEST WESTERN stationary is made from recycled produce